A gas cylinder explosion causes Aiman Khan and Muneeb Butt to destroy their buildings. A wall of Muneeb Butt and Aiman Khan’s home in Karachi’s Federal B Area Block 10 collapsed on Sunday as a result of a broken sewage line. The event left two children and a domestic assistant with minor injuries.
On Sunday at around 1:45 pm, the Madadgar-15 Helpline got information about an “explosion” inside the actor’s home, according to Gulberg police SHO Ashraf Jogi. The police searched the home as soon as they got there. It was discovered that a gutter line explosion caused by gas buildup caused the wall to collapse.
The Madadgar-15 police, according to a spokesman of the Sohrab Goth fire department, relayed information from their headquarters. They did not send fire tenders, though, as it turned out that the gutter line had exploded and there was no fire.
Regarding the incident, Khan and Butt are silent. A YouTube video of the demolished house has been making the rounds. Both the news stories and the video show that construction has already started. No fatalities or injuries have been recorded.
The news of the incident has come as a shock to the fans and supporters of Aiman Khan and Muneeb Butt, who had just celebrated their daughter Amal’s first birthday only a few days ago. The incident has also caused a lot of anxiety and distress. The couple has been overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support and has expressed their gratitude to all the people who have been sending prayers and positive vibes their way.
The couple, along with their daughter and family, have shifted to a safe location while their house is being repaired. The rebuilding process is underway and the couple is hopeful that they will be able to move back into their house soon.
The couple has been working towards uplifting the entertainment industry and promoting positive vibes, and this incident has come as a major setback to them. However, the couple is determined to keep working hard and not let this incident break their spirit. The incident has also brought to light the importance of safety protocols and the need to regularly check for any gas leaks or sewage pipe bursts.
Aiman and Muneeb have urged citizens to check their homes regularly to ensure that there are no such issues. The couple has also thanked the Karachi police and fire department for their prompt response to the incident, and for making sure that the situation was under control. Overall, the incident and its aftermath have been a major setback for the couple.
But with the prayers of their fans and support of their family, the couple is determined to come out of this stronger than ever. The love and support of the fans have been a major source of strength for Aiman Khan and Muneeb Butt throughout this difficult time. With the help of their fans, family and friends, they are hopeful of getting back to their normal life soon.
An essential component of the entertainment sector is Aiman and Muneeb. They both participated in various drama serials, both jointly and separately. Aiman khan & Muneeb Butt got to know one another while working on a telefilm. On November 21, 2018, they exchanged vows in Karachi.
A gorgeous baby girl was welcomed by Khan and Butt after almost 11 months of marriage. Her given name was Amal Muneeb. Aiman Khan is an actor in addition to owning the apparel company A n M, which is named after her and her sister Minal.