The new ex-factory and provisional prices have been announced in a notification from the automaker. All Honda models, including the City, BR-V, HR-V, and Civic, are subject to the new prices.
- The price of the City M/T 1.2L model has increased from PKR 4,579,000 to PKR 4,799,000, a PKR 220,000 increase.
- The City CVT 1.2L model’s price has increased from PKR 4,729,000 to PKR 4,929,000.
- The price of the City CVT 1.5L has increased by PKR 530,000 to PKR 5,549,000 from PKR 5,019,000.
- The price of the City Aspire M/T 1.5L has increased by PKR 530,000 to PKR 5,759,000 from PKR 5,229,000.
- The City Aspire CVT 1.5L has also experienced a price hike of PKR 560,000, making its new price PKR 5,979,000 instead of PKR 5,419,000.
- Honda BR-V CVT S model has seen a price increase of PKR 580,000, bringing its new price to PKR 6,529,000 from PKR 5,949,000.
- The price of the Honda HR-V VTi model has increased dramatically by PKR 700,000, going from PKR 7,199 to PKR 7,899,000.
- The price of the Honda HR-V VTi S model has increased by PKR 800,000, moving from PKR 7,399,000 to PKR 8,199,000.
- The Honda Civic variants have also been affected by the price increase. The 1.5L M-CVT model has increased by PKR 820,000, taking its new price to PKR 8,599,000 from PKR 7,779,000.
- The 1.5L Oriel M-CVT model’s price has been raised by PKR 850,000, taking its new price to PKR 8,949,000 instead of PKR 8,099,000.
- The Civic RS 1.5L LL-CVT model has seen a significant increase of PKR 1,000,000, bringing its new price to PKR 10,199,000 from PKR 9,199,000.
The government’s most recent increase in the sales tax on luxury goods from 18% to 25%, which had an impact on many Pakistani automakers, was the cause of the most recent price increase. The recent price increase has also been influenced by the depreciation of the Pakistani rupee in relation to the US dollar.
While regretting the price hike, Honda Cars Pakistan said that it was necessary to keep the business’ operations in Pakistan going. Despite the difficulties brought on by the nation’s current economic situation, the company has committed to continuing to offer its customers high-quality vehicles and services.